The BWS Boom Truck
We were the first company in Auckland to introduce these custom built boom trucks. A true gamechanger for the industry. They provide safe and easy access to most parts of a building – no scaffolding required.
- HINO 300 Series Truck – 2009 model. The latest generation engine that meets the stringent US 2004 Emissions Compliance Test
- Each truck consists of a 2 man, 2 gun wash team. One gun in the boom bucket, the other for ground use
- Washing equipment operates at 3000psi and importantly 21 litres per minute (The new industry standard)
- Silent motors are used on the truck, keeping noise to a minimum
- Ability to do 90 degree hot water washing, ideal for internal warehouse clean outs
All this enables Building Wash Services to safely and efficiently wash your building without the use of scaffolding. We can reach up to 16m in height (5 storeys) and stretch out 8m allowing us to get at even the trickiest of spaces, ensuring even those tricky unwashed areas can given a thorough clean.